Sunday, July 13, 2008

For a new start!


Am i there, am i not?
am i in me or have i rot?
nothingness is so around me,
now emptiness is all i see.

Have i been less of me, more of she?
have i been wat i should never be?
left me bewildered, went far away,
nothin left to do, not a word to say.

Am back to me, and see wats left,
back to life in this deep cleft,
so its just me and my shadow now,
down and out, so low.

Did i hear a voice? its just myself,
in my head sounds an empty self,
so void is me, a hollow unseen,
this is a way i have never been.

More of me is less in me today,
i realise, i never found my way,
built hopes, so painfully untrue,
memories ignite, never a few.

No pain is so more than this,
so full, so much, death seems like bliss,
long since a smile crossed my heart,
but now am limping ahead, for a new start.

- Hallaay

3 comments:

Esha said...

bravo! truly one of the best that u ve written so far! it really makes a person think! simple yet complex...

Princess said...

Very Nice.. This is ur First poem which i'm reading.. Out of words ............................

Unknown said...

As I went through i could read your mind! I could read you in it. Well written buddy!